A mutual fund is a professionally managed investment fund that pools money from many investors to purchase securities.
Mutual funds are often classified by their principal investments: money market funds, bond or fixed-income funds, stock or equity funds, or hybrid funds. So verify appropriately before investing in any kind of mutual funds.
What are the Pros of investing in Mutual Funds:
What are the Cons of investing in Mutual Funds:
Our Suggestion -
- Invest in mutual funds that have a consistent past performance.
- Check your risk appetite before investing in a particular Mutual fund by calculating its Sharpe and Treynor ratios.
- Staying invested for a long timeframe is advisable.
- Check the duration a particular Fund Manager has been working in the Mutual fund you are investing is high and continuous.
- Check the cost such as Expense ratio and exit load of a particular Mutual fund scheme.
- Diversify your Mutual fund Portfolio based on time frame, themes and instruments.
Why should we invest in recommendations provided by EquitySeeds Consultants over several other alternatives in the market?
The first lesson in business is always to be smart with your investments. And with EquitySeeds Consultants, it’s your money and our plans. With minimum risks involved, make investments for a better and secure future with us.
Make investments that grows with you.
Send us your message below to invest in Mutual funds with our expert recommendations: